Wednesday, May 14, 2008

who else are we apart from our selves???

I decided, kinda of like what hilary did, to research everyones fist and last names on the internet and tell them there brand new them! read to find yours! I'll do the girls first:

courtney clark: loves tennis and winter track and currently lives in new york, she is born on the 19th of january 1989 and she is 5-7 in height!

emily richardson : is a very very talented artist and to see some of her work you can go to http://www.grossmccleaf.com/artistpages/richardsonpage.htm!
ashleigh dillon: is a college and university professional assosiation for human resources! found at this website:http://www.leadershipdirectories.com/AYBInfo/Ashleigh_Dillon_College_and_University_Professional_Association_for_Human_Resources.html

about marissa: I was born in Norwich, Connecticut on June 17th, 1988. My parents are divorced, so I grew up with my Mom and sister in the small, rural town of Franklin. I spent most of my young years playing outside in the woods with my sister. We caught frogs and bugs and made "homes" in the trees. I was fascinated by nature, and was always trying to find out the way things work. This led me to become very interested in science; It was always my favorite subject in school. I entered my first school science fair in 5th grade when I did a project about the plants. I won a blue ribbon in 6th grade when I did an experiment testing which medium a seed will grow best in. I tested a variety of mediums such as popcorn seeds, sunflower seed and different soils. My parents also influenced my interest from a very young age, as they both have large bacgrounds in science. Both my Mom and Dad graduated from the University of Maine as physics majors. My Mom is now a mechanical engineer and my optometrist. In addition, my Grandfather on my Mom's side, Henry O Hooper, is a retired physics professor. He worked on a lot of research in his graduate and undergraduate years. He went on from there to teach and eventually become dean of the University of Maine. He has always been a big influence on my interest in science.! phew thats a mouthfull! found at: http://laser.physics.sunysb.edu/~marissa/bio/:

maria williams :We are Houston’s top pros, highly experienced professional musicians able to play all styles of music authentically. there are always male and female singers, even with the smallest ensemble.From Big Band Swing, Funky Motown, Rhythmic Latin Salsa or Rock n’ Roll, the repertoire is diverse and colorful. Maria is fluent in english and spanish. With a Bachelor of Arts in Theatre and Music, Maria Williams has been performing as a professional singer and band leader for the past twenty years.! found at: http://www.mariawilliamsband.com/ hilary: this is a picture of another
Lucky last, Hilary Barker-this is a random photo i found of her-









thanks=]

3 comments:

mech boy said...

Shouldn't you take the names off the post?

Nei-Nei Neina-Marie said...

Where am I??? Boo hoo.

Radioactive5ian said...

i agree with both of them. you sholdent put names and if you say'ill do the girls first, there would have to be some boys, and i when down the list and there were only 5 girls and im not on there (but i guess its a good thing cause im trying to be cyber safe) did you ask if you could do people names before you posted? i think yu should have.

any hou

se ya