Monday, May 5, 2008

World Heritage sites, World wonders!!!

A thing that I'm really super interested in is world heritage sites... I think they're beautiful and amazing and complicated and original and there's so many other words to describe them.
I have some really good websites for you to go to if you want to see them.
The top 7 world wonders are-
CHITZEN ITZA-MEXICO
CHRIST REDEEMER-BRASIL
COLOSEUM-ITALY
TAJ MAHAL-INDIA
GREAT WALL OF CHINA
PETRA-JORDAN
MACHU PICCHU-PERU
This is a really good website:
http://www.new7wonders.com/classic/en/n7w/results/
and if you click on the world wonder you want to know more about it comes up with pictures of it and Lots of information on that certain site.
But this is the best website. It has 100 world heritage sites in order from most popular to least and If you just click on whatever site you want it comes up with pictures and sooooooo much information, it answers probably aaaaalllll your questions. If you have any other world heritage sites you want to know about then ask me and I'll see if I can tell you about them or look them up!!! Please, If you want to or can, say what your favourite 7 sites are and why!!!
My favourite world wonder is Machu Picchu- because of it's really fascinating and was abandoned for ages then found and it's very complicated!!!
So thanks for reading this post aaand... please comment!!! I want to find out room 5's favourite world wonder/world heritage site!!!!
thanks
cya
=]

No comments: