Monday, June 16, 2008

Annoying Add's!!!







Ok. Hi. Today I was watching tv while on the computer, and I heard myself singing along to some song I was sure I had never heard. It was the "Our house in the middle of our street" add. Then I thought to myself- hang on, why am I singing this. I waited to the next add and then It was some Anz add. I also knew all the words/script to this song!!! i also knew the words for the next couple of add's!!! Isn't it weird how, when you have seen an add lots of times and when you hear a little theme song with it you automatically remember it for like ever. Or is it just my bad habit of watching tv lots??? So I decided to add some pictures and write some words to see if you knew as many Tv words as me:

1.what add does this come from? " big, is good"

2.how about this- come into _____ _____ in our neighborhood, when you shop at _____ you walk out feeling good woooo"!

3.wouldn't it be nice if the world was _______.

4._______, it's my choice.

5. _____, eat fresh!!

6. 0800 83 83 83...

7. satisfy your cravings...

what does this picture remind you of?

1.

2.









Ok, I hope you enjoyes that post. please post in your answers if you were sure and what you thought!!!.
Ok Bye!

3 comments:

Rhys Abrahams said...

Hey kitty, very interesting you made these comments, and today (wednesday) we happened to have a class discussion about how your generation is getting bombarded with advertising! I remember a few years back (when I had a bit more money), one of the main reasons I got sky tv was because I was sick of adverts and I thought sky wouldn't have any as you pay for it, only to discover that it does Even though most of them are only advertising upcoming shows, still irratating.

Miss Piggy said...

1)mitre 10/mitre 10 mega
2)hardy/harvey, not sure which one it is.
3)cadbury...mmmm
4)??? I reckognised this one but couldn't remember which one it was...sorry!
5)Subway, eat fresh!
6)0800838383 pizza hut!
7)KFC
1)Subway
2)Toilet Paper!! HeE hEe :)
It's really weird how we just know these things. After I had worked out the answers I asked my dad those questions and he needed quite alot of clues. Maybe It's just me and that I watch too much TV because I got those answers straight away!!

Miss Piggy said...

Here are some more if you want to work these ones out.
1)Trust Pink, forget stains
2)'loose change buys alot at the ___ ______ shop!'
3)bank smarter, bank __
4)_____, where good times start
5)___ _________, where everyone gets a bargain!