Monday, June 30, 2008

Funny Pictures

hahaha. LOOK everyone. I found these reeeeeeally funny pictures on the internet of different variations mocking different pictures!
Like the Mona Lisa for instance. I saw alot of different versions of her. Her are some:
This is the ACTUAL Mona Lisa Painting done by Leonardo Da Vinci:











Now here are some funny pictures:







funny aye! There is this painting that I find REALLY scary, and it's called " The Girl With The Pearl Earring. Here Is a picture of her-
uuuuurgh that totally scares me:-( here is an even SCARIER version of this painting.-
That totally scares me. What painting or statue or anything scares you?
Thanks
Bye
:-)

6 comments:

I_luv_animals_AKA_ashymashy said...

that is so cool!!!! wow your blogs fantastic!!!!
well done you definently deserved blogger of the week

MrWoody said...

very funny - i like the lisa simpson one.

as for the girl with the pearl earring - it's very famous. why does it scare you? and the actress scarlett johansen played her in the movie based on the painting and its artist. can you tell me who the artist was?

rosiegal said...

I now who it is,, but i just forgot!!! THere is a website that you can give Mona lisa plastic surgery(Botox and stuff), If ytou type it in Im sure you willl find the game

Miss Piggy said...

You have such a cool blog, I wish I had so many good ideas for posts on mine! Everytime I go on the class blog, I try to go on your blog because you always have so many interesting things on it!

mudpies02 said...

Apparently they x-rayed the Mona Lisa and they found out that were three different versions of her under the one we can see!!
Yeah, I like the Simpsons one!!
No, I don't know who the artist is for that painting - I suppose it's I'm not really scared of it... :o)

Kitty Milo said...

thanks ashleigh joelle and emily !
yay !