Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Must Read Disaster Down My Street!


Hi everyone. today, according to my mum the weirdest thing happened. you may hear about this before published in the paper (if it is published)

My mum had just opened the front door, when she heard the sirens of a police car in hot pursuit of the sports car. We live near the end of our street, and when the sports car went past our house it was still going fast. Then, moments later, my mum heard the screeching of brakes and a humongous thud coming from down the road. It went colliding into a flash garage that had been built there and now it has a dent in the side from that car. If that car had gone like a meter to the left it would have plunged down 10 meters of galley! Whoever came down our street didn't know it was a no exit street! I wonder why he was speeding away???

Two policeman jumped out of the car, but she didn't see the person who was driving (damn). A bit later another police car arrived. Following that a man took photos of the scene and then he left. Another guy was also dusting something like a scene examination.
IT SOUNDS SCARY.

Then her and our neighbors went and checked it out.
If I was there I would have been jumping right into the fun. I loooooove action.

But in the end, no one got hurt! ( I'm pretty sure they didn't because they didn't call an ambulance my mum said)

If you read this post , thanks for reading it. Please post what you think=]!
Thanks
Bye
:-)
TTFN
oh and p.s- please comment why you think he was driving away!
Thanks
Bye
:-)


6 comments:

I_luv_animals_AKA_ashymashy said...

well i think he was trying to get away from the cops and omg that is such a cool thing that happened your a cool blogger =)

Miss Piggy said...

Woh that sounds kinda scary!

rosiegal said...

Ohh sacry, I hadda n incident like that, a car (With no one in it) plunged straight into my house. It went int o my sisters bedroom, which she was in (Asleep, it was at 10:00 at night!), because the people across the road from us hadnt put the hand brake on their car (stupid i know!!). Guess what,
I slept right through the whole ordeal (Police cars dogs, the bang and everything) ONly to be shocked it wasnt a joke in the morning!

Maybe he (or she)was running away from a crime that they had just comited, or that they wer drunk, or just being a stupid idiot (Most likly!!!

mudpies02 said...

What do you mean galley?
That is pretty scary - they were probably speeding, caught by the police but didn't stop at the side of the road? So they drove even faster down your street....

MrWoody said...

the car crashed into the new house at the end of the street!

the unknown said...

WoW
-.-
-

Like my face?

PS. check out my blog plz